Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Thursday, July 18, 2002

Do you ever stand in front of the mirror and wonder who you are looking at? I do all the time. It's like the person that I see is the not the person that I am. I know the body is just the shell but do you ever feel the it's the wrong shell that you are looking at? You look and stare but the image is still there......YOU! But if you change something about it....you become a different person...or so you think. Putting on makeup, dying your hair a different color, or in my case....growing a beard/goatee! I notice that when I'm clean shaven, I feel "naked". However when I have the goatee, I feel much different and oddly....normal!

The next thought that comes to mind is how other's see you! Do they see the same thing that you see? Most people never really see you as you are or you just become another face in the vast sea of faces of this world to them. But for those that really do see you, do they see the same thing as you do? You can't really come out and ask them because the answer is different each time. One can see the ugly duckling in us while another can see the beautiful swan that we are!

Anyway it really doesn't matter because:

WE ARE WHO WE ARE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home