Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Saturday, December 14, 2002

My trip to Harrisonburg and Christmas Cards!

So I went to Harrisonburg today to check out some Log Cabins! Yes, I said Log Cabins! I'm planning on building a Log Cabin when I start building a house. I really found some nice designs! It's hard to decide on what I want. Well, I still have a few months to go before I have to decide on a final design anyway. Before going to Harrisonburg, we first went to a lumber company that makes wood for log cabins. You know how that is exciting....when you check out wood! Well, it's one of those things you have to do in the long process of building a home!

I got a letter from my friend Chau today! I'm so happy to hear from her! She's is the type that won't reach and talk to someone, if you know what I mean! So what, it's still good to hear from her! She also sent me a pen from the CIA!! It's probably got a bug in it!!! HEHEHEHE!

I also got a Christmas card from my wonderful friend, FangedFem, the Queen of the Dark Arts and Models! It's always a pleasure to hear from you! I hope everything is going well with you! I hear that you are in love again which I am greatly happy for you! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home