Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Saturday, February 01, 2003

I had a date with Stacey last night. We started out by going to the Outback, but when we got there, it was a 70 to 80 minute wait! We both agreed we couldn't wait that long! So as we came out, I saw a place called Winner's Circle Grill. It was a racing themed restaurant located at Albermarle Square. Kelly...you would like it!!! After finishing, we went to see The Recruit, starring Al Pacino and Colin Farrell. I have to say it was just a big yawn after seeing it. My biggest quip is that Colin Farrell seems to not shave throughout the whole movie! After that, we went back to her place and video games with her roommate until 11:30!

In other news, it sad to hear that the Space Shuttle Columbia is reported as missing and thought to have exploded! Such saddness for all because I remember where I was when I heard about the Challenger explosion. I know this will not be good for our space programs. I just hope it's not terrorist related with it being a Jewish astronaut on this mission. I am watching the news right now and all they show is a huge fire ball falling to earth. Words cannot begin to explain the saddness of this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home