Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Monday, January 27, 2003

I know some of you out there are eagerly awaiting to hear about my exciting life, especially my totally exciting weekend!

Here it is. On Saturday, I went up to Fredericksburg to meet Chris again about plans for a log cabin. He gave us a quote of two of the plans that I had. The cheapest one was 25 thousand for a kit, which isn't too bad. However, you have to realize that it also another 25 thousand for building costs, and added that with the 32 thousand for my loan on the land I'm buying, it brings the total up to over 80 thousand. I'm trying to keep the loan between 80 to 90 thousand because that's all I can afford on the loan and mortgage payments. I couldn't really understand what the HELL the guy talked about....that's why I'm glad I had my parents with me to tell me in english what it meant. I don't know if I'll fully understand how everything works by the end of it!

On Sunday, I went up to see my Mom's family. They were throwing a birthday party for my cousin Dee, who turned 25. It was the usual birthday party, dinner at 3:30, dessert, and opening of presents. I don't know why but I seemed to be the only guy there watching my cousin open up her presents, which included two pairs of bra and thongs! YES, I was there, watching them open up this, and I should worried that I didn't get uncomfortable. Actually I'm quite use to it because most of them have a weird kind of sexual humor to them. Trust me!

Came home later that night to watch the Super Bowl. I was more excited to watch the commercials than the game itself. Actually I didn't catch them because by 9, I was watching High School Reunion on the WB channel.

Anyway, right now I see people on AIM that I haven't talked to in a while or just surprised to see them on. However, I don't want to talk to them at the moment. I don't think they really don't give a damn any more if they want to talk to me. Hell, if they are reading this, they don't need to talk to me.....they just have to read my exciting life to date!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home