Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Thursday, January 16, 2003

Sleepless nostalgia

I woke up last night in the hour of the wolf.....what I call the hours between 2 and 4. It's that time when you lie in between waking up and sleeping, not really knowing which way to go. I can tell you, it's a very lonely at that time. It's hard to go back to sleep so your mind wanders off. Last night, my mind wandering back to nostalgia, to past moments of my life. It's not a good thing really. Lately, every time I get nostalgia, it becomes sickening for me. I tend to focus on so many missed opportunities, so many moments, that I had in the past and begin to wonder how I could have changed them. Regrets...that what they are. If you begin to dwelve on them too long, it seems to poison both mind and soul. Too many regrets made....not enough said or haven't said. I tend to push them down but I know someday they will only explode into something darker and huanting.
At this point, there is an urgancy for me to apologize to some for hurting them. I seek redemption from those few in the only way I know how. I want you to know that I'm sorry for hurting you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home