Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Saturday, January 11, 2003

Loans and Cleaning

My bank called yesterday to tell me that I can get the loan on buying my uncle's trailer and land. However, to my disappointment it was a bit less than I hope for. The bank offered to give me the loan for 80 percent of the appriased value of my uncles land and then I would have to pay the 20 percent as a down payment. Let's just say that the amount that it is needed for my down payment is six thousand more than I have!
However, when I got home last evening, my parents had a talk with me. They told me that if I could get another 1000 with what I have in the next month, which I'm sure I could since I just got a raise, they would lend me the five thousand with that. Let's just I was overjoyed with this news! But now the real fun begins with getting everything in order! My folks are warning me that I'm going to get many headaches! But in a year hopefully, I'll have my own house.

Anyway, last night, after that, I just relaxed on the couch watching the season premiere of Farscape and Stargate: SG1. While I was watching the shows, my cat Tink comes down to lay down on me and sleeps on my chest the whole time. Actually watching these shows, I noticed Tink was just flat out passed out! When I picked up her head, it was limp and at first I though she was dead! However, when I went to pick up, she woke up crying! Whew...I was glad to know she didn't die on me! She must have been dead tired.....excuse the pun!

This morning I helped clean up the house. I spent the morning cleaning the bathrooms (not the best job in the world), mopping the kitchen and bathroom floors, and the task of cleaning between the tiles near the front door foyer with a toothbrush! We found later that we have a new house coming up beside us and they were clearing the land. We sudden found out that while they were clearing the land, they cut the cable that was in the ground and we could not watch cable!!! We sufficite to say we survived but my father wasn't able to watch the basketball game this morning! HOwever, it has now been fixed and we can now watch tv!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home