Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Wednesday, January 01, 2003

Happy New Years!

I actually had a decent time last night. We had a party at my house, my parents had invited all the neighbors over. At first I was my recluse self but I just decided that this night I wanted to change and be socialable. I have some pretty weird neighbors really after talking to them! However the highlight of the night....and I know this is going to shock some people...but I had some alcohol!!!! Yup, I tried a White Russian....well, took a couple of small sips....and two shots of Vodka! The person that made these for me....my father of all people!!! Let's just say that everybody at the party were quite surprised that I was drinking!

Well, I hope this is the start of a pretty good year for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home