Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Saturday, December 21, 2002

The Two Towers!

I saw The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers today! What a great and awesome movie! I have to give credit to Peter Jackson for making this series! I can't wait to see the third one! My favorite part was the battle of Helm's Deep. The march of the evil army of Orlacs just makes you terrified by them! Just a great battle scene!

Oh, just one piece of advice....Never go to Wal-mart during the last days before Christmas! Packed in like sardines, everyone pushing you, and nobody is looking out where they are going. That's one of the things I hate about Christmas!

Only 3 More Days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home