Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Wednesday, December 18, 2002

Holiday Wishes from Friends

I just wanted to share an e-mail that I got from a dear friend. I just wanted to share it with everybody!

Best Holiday Wishes to All...

don't take friendship or love for granted.... you can never truly know a person well enough as you think. all you can do is accept the gift of friendship, with its' amazing depth and complexity. hopefully it exists as a two way street where the most important exchange, of feelings, not really favors or gifts, is returned in thought, that you're friends have expressed receiving something from you, as a person, as you choose to share with them. sometimes it's as if you are so comfortable with each other in one instance, and in the next situation, you are a stranger to them. embrace the gift for what it is, and be well...


I couldnt' have said it better really! I know it's hard to be a friend sometimes. Sometimes I think that I haven't been a good friend, or a great friend, or even a best friend to some. I don't know if if I try to hard or don't try hard enough sometimes. But the only hope is that I can be friend and I hope they feel the same way.

May all of you who read this be safe and happy during this holiday season!

Only Six More Days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home