Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Tuesday, December 24, 2002

My Birth-day!

Yeah, yeah...it's just another day for me! Being 25 doesn't feel any different!!! I'm one of those schmoe's that not only has to work on Christmas Eve, but his birthday! But I'm getting off from work at 1 today to go to Richmond this afternoon! My uncle is having my dad's family over tonight! God help me!
A special thanks to Ginger for sending me the gift! Right off the bat I knew the character was from the Rudolph clay-animation Christmas show! Very cute! However, I'm still having troubling linking to your journal!
Also, another special thanks and hugs go to Jodie! Thank you so much for the Star Trek Calander and the movie gift certificate!

Well, I just wanted to wish everybody a safe and wonderful Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home