Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Sunday, December 22, 2002

25 Years!

I keep thinking about becoming 25 years old coming up in the next few days. It's a pretty weird age if you think about it. You think, oh my, you will be a quarter of a century old! Not really impressive I must say when you think about it. At 25 years old you can rent a car! Whoop-de-doooo....rent a car! Does anybody know why you have to be 25 to rent a car? They say at 25, your car insurance goes down. That doesn't seem to be true with me since I called about it the other day and they say that rates are going up anyway! Dammit!
At 25, you start to think, "Oh my god, my twenties are half over and I'm half way to being 30"! This actually bugs me because I'm seeing too many of my friends getting married and having children and I'm still looking for that long term relationship. I'm not actually looking to get married and have children yet but it does seem to come to mind when I see so many people my age are at it! The only thing I can really say is that my longest relationship was five months. Pretty scary!

Anyway....I'm turning 25....AND I NEED A HUG!!!! Will someone get me drunk so I don't have to think about this shit?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home