Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Tuesday, December 31, 2002

New Year's Eve Poem

Today is New Year’s Eve,
the last day of the year.
Let’s all go out and celebrate,
with alcohol and beer.

We begin to say to ourselves,
“Thank God the year is over!”
Soon a new year will come,
let’s hope I’m not sober!

People start crowd into the streets,
all ages from young to the old.
They all start to think one thing,
“Damn! My ass is cold!”

We look forward to a brand new year,
as the stroke of midnight sounds.
We start by making our resolutions,
let’s hope we lose those extra pounds.

I tell myself that for this coming year,
I will finally find my soulmate!
However, I don’t think it’s a good start,
when you throw up on your date!

Let us ring in the New Year,
keep the alcoholic beverage pouring!
I know I will wake up late,
with a damn hangover in the morning!

So I wish you a Happy New Year,
let’s hope 2003 is not a waste!
It won’t be since you will be working hard,
at losing the 3 inches off your waist!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home