Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Saturday, January 04, 2003

I'm a day tripper!

I went up to Fredericksburg today to check on some log cabin kits. We went to see a guy, also named Chris, about the kits he sells from this company and took a tour of the house that was built. We then went over the plans that I liked. I think I found one....well, actually a modified plan....one that my father was able to cut and paste! It would be about a 1000 sq. ft. with two bedrooms and one bath, and I'm planning on putting in a basement! I'm really excited about it! However, I'm still waiting on to see if I can get the loan to buy my uncles land first! I don't get word from the bank about that until this Thursday! After that, well, it goes all up hill!
After talking to the guy, we went over to Lowe's to check out what I can get for my limited budget....loan! Actually, I swear, I think my mom is more pysched about this then me. She was going through Lowe's trying to point out things that I will need. I will decide on what I want to get but I'm going to make her my personal Interior Decorator. The truth is I don't have an eye out for what color tile goes with what base board or kitchen cabinet. It's that male defiency of determining what color difference is!
So the truth is ladies.....we men really do need you to help us pick out colors!!!! We are really lost without you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home