Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Tuesday, January 07, 2003

Women in the Military?

Today at work, eating lunch in the break room, I was listening to four women, including my friend Jodie, talk about why women should not be in the military or even president. They agreed on some aspects of having a woman as president, most believing that a woman would be too emotional. One of the women said that if a woman was president, during "her time" on 9-11, it would be all over. I didn't say anything because I had four women around me at the time so I was in "enemy" territory!!! But as for the fact as to if a woman ever being president and what she might do is still remains to be seen.
As for women in the military, I agreed with with Jodie when she believed that women should NOT be military in fighting. Oh, don't get me wrong...I'm all for women having that choice to be in the armed forces and fighting for their country. However, it's the aspect of women fighting in battle that I don't agree with. The reason that was said was that they are not as physical strong as men....which I believe is true. Also, we have gotten use to seeing men die in battle but it's far more different than seeing women die. However, in my view, women should not go into battle because women are our most needed natural resource. What that means is that women can have children, men cannot. Hell, you don't even need a man for a woman to have a child these days.....you just need our sperm!!! You can freeze it and thaw it and use it the way you like and you don't need without the natural mess of men!!! So in battle you can replenish an army with new beings....but the only drawback is that it takes over 10 years for that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home