Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Sunday, January 05, 2003

Willie Wonka

Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory was on t.v tonight! I have to tell you the truth, that movie scared me as a kid. Hell, it still scares me!!! Especially the boat ride!!! Yall remember that.....as they are going through the dark tunnel on the boat, all those strange images coming up, with Willie Wonka doing that singing/chanting! Gee's....that scared the hell out of me as a kid! But now, as an adult...well, supposedly an adult....I watch it over and over and see what's wrong with that movie! What scares me now is that if you notice as the Umpa Loompas, as they work with the food and candy, THEY AREN'T WEARING HAIR NETS!!!! Seriously....that's a serious health code violation!! If I was a health inspector, I would have closed that plant down and thrown all those Umpa Loompas back where they come from, whatever the hell that is!!! No more song and dance for those annoying little orange people!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home