Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Tuesday, January 14, 2003

Snow Days!

I hear it might snow this Thursday and Friday. God I hope not! I was planning on going up to Northern Virginia this weekend to see all my friends up there, for which I haven't seen in six months! I especially want to see my friend Pat...she's around 5 months pregnant. That's actually been going around lately. My friend Jennifer...aka Frankie....is 7 months pregnant. It kind of puts a perspective on things when you are dealing with life. I know most people from High School are either married, have kids, or both. Even some I've heard are already divorced! I guess you start thinking about these things when you reach the ripe old age of 25!

I'm really in need of an epiphany! How about a revealation or manifestation of somesort? No...then how about a clue! That's all I ask for!!

If you have one, can I borrow it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home