Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Thursday, January 23, 2003

Dreamcatcher

I had the wierdest dream last night! I dreamt that I was stuck on a deserted island with all my ex's and girls I dated! You know you think this would start out as a fantasy but it was far from it! All of my girls/women just totally ignored me and when ever I try to come over to interact with them, they laugh at me and run me off to the other side of the island! They we are, the girls on one end, creating a community for themselves and me on the other end, becoming a lonely and wild creature! I would hear them partying at nights, chanting "Kill, kill, kill", and I was wondering if they were referring to me! Then one day, I see them, dressed like Amazon women, painted up with war paint, carrying spears. They start racing over to me with their war call and I'm trying to get away. As I'm about to be caught, I get knocked out. When I awaken, I'm tied to a pole over a fire, while they are asking themselves..."White or Dark meat?"

Now how fucked up of a dream is that??? Now I can tell you that my worst fear would be to be stuck on island alone, but to have those I dated hate me enough to ignore me and then kill/eat me! Now, I know some of my ex's and some women I have dated read this, so I have to ask this....DO YOU REALLY HATE ME THAT MUCH????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home