Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Sunday, January 19, 2003

Trip to Northern Virginia

It seemed like I traveled all over the Northern Virginia/Washington D.C. area this weekend!

It began when I arrived at my friend, Ginger's, house in Herndon. After having dinner with her family, we went over to her friends house in Fairfax. After Meghan arrived, we started off a fun filled night with picking out several board games to play! I'm serious...it was fun! We first started with the game called Baulderdash, in which Meghan won, then went on to play Life, which Meghan won also. After finishing that, we played Parchisi, which I won! Now that was an exciting game....everybody just about a heart attack with that. We finished up the night playing Head of the Class. That was more difficult than I expected!!! After finishing around 2, Ginger and I went back to her home.

The next morning, we went for breakfast. At the resteraunt, we meet Ginger's friend, Heather! After finishing up breakfast, we decided to go to Washington D.C., first to check out the International Spy Museum, but decided not to go after seeing the block long line outside of it. We did get to see the many...many protesters that we up there protest the coming war with Iraq! After going through traffic, we went to Georgetown. While there, Heather took us to a couple of sex shops!! Yes, sex shops! We first went into a S&M clothing shop and we looked around the leather clothing and outfits. We then went to The Pleasure Place. WARNING, The following is an adult link.....I warned you!!!! Anyway, it seemed to have everything imaginable!!! To be honest, I was neither excited or bothered by what they had there, but I thought it was cool and interesting. I would say for everyone's pleasure! However, I didn't buy anything! After that, we went back to Herndon.

After getting back to Herndon, I packed my stuff and headed off to Fairfax to see my friends Nick, Sideburns, and Spiderman Dan. After arriving at their place, I go in to see them, I am suddenly jumped on by Nick....I think he was happy to know I was there!!! Unfortunetly, his sudden and surprising weight cause me to fall down and break the coffee table in the living room! That happened to be the most lively hello I have ever gotten before!!!
After mourning over the table...a couple of seconds I think....we headed out to Wendy's for food and came back. Around 7, my friend Rachel came over to visit and hang out. We then headed out to dinner...well just her....to a Chinese restuarant. After finishing, we went by to see my friend Chris working a book store in the same mall. Since he was busy, we went to our friend, Q's townhouse. We stayed and watched the movie Go. When Chris got there, who also lived in the town house, we decided to visit Chris's friend's place. After staying there, not know what to do, for an hour, Nick, Rachel and I came back to Nick's place.
During the drive back, we were talking about buying/building a house. The conversation came up because I am in the process of building of house myself. During the conversation, Nick proceeds to say that building a house is scary and that it would mean that my life is over!!! OVER!!! I don't think my life is over, is it!!! It's not like I'm going to get married or have kids.....that doesn't mean that life is over either!!! But to think that life is over because you have the responsibility of owning a home is rediculius! MY LIFE IS NOT OVER!!!!
Anyway, that was my weekend! A bit boring but I long needed this trip up to Northern Virginia!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home