Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Friday, January 24, 2003

I found out that my uncle Willie had a stroke, or what looked like a stroke, yesterday. I didn't get all the details because when I came home, my mom went to see him in the hospital and my father was at home when he was told. It wasn't until around 10, in which my mom got home, in which she told us that he had stroke-like symptoms, one them being that he was numb on one side. She said he was doing fine when she left the hospital, before he had a MRI done. He's the same uncle that is selling me his property, which I'm not really worried about, but my mom told me that they are still planning to go through with selling the property.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home