Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Sunday, February 22, 2004

Size does matter!

Yes, it is finally confirmed.....an extra 2 inches does matter!

Two inches matter with the height of the bar that is. I've been arguing with my mother about what the height of the bar should be in my house. She wants it at the height that it is right now. As for me, I want it 2 inches higher because it allows the recepticles to be out of the back splash, therefore no water can get into them. Her reasoning behind the smaller height......her family is short and wouldn't be able to reach over the bar! Well, mom, I take safety over convienence. Besides....it's my house, ain't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home