Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Ok.....I can't decided tonight. Either watch "I Love The 80's Strike Back" on VH1 or "101 Reasons Why The 90's Ruled" on E!. Feeling a bit nostalgic from them. Could be one of the reasons why I'm so antsy as of late.

I guess I should give an update on the house. Insulation is in, dry wall delivered and ready to put up, and I got most of my appliances on Friday. I think I pulled my arm from pulling branches on Saturday.

Went to a party on Saturday that was thrown by the Marketing Director to celebrate the finishing of the catalog. Somehow I got into a discussion with my co-workers girlfriend of how such a nice guy I was......which i don't want to get into any more. Also got into another discussion with the same girl and the wife of another co-worker of how wierd I am because I've never gotten drunk! I think it's now everybody I know purpose to see me drunk. I wonder why?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home