Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Friday, October 08, 2004

Dear God! Where have I been this last month?

You know, I never figured I'd be saying this but I've been too busy to really update this last month. I know....I've been a slacker. After Minnesota....which I still need to post pictures of......I went up to Massachusetts for Labor Day to see my father's family. Since then, I've been busy trying to work on the house, playing softball (which we happen to be 0 for 9 in the very bottom of the all the leagues!), and just going out and hanging with friends. I have to thank my friend Rachel for keeping me sane! And did I tell you about the floods! With all the hurricanes that have been coming through, the roads have been flooded and I couldn't get home a couple of times! Luckily, my yard is still in place since the July 4th fiasco.....but it still needs a lot of work on it.
Let's see......I have a busy schedule coming up. Tomorrow, I'm throwing a cookout for all those that helped my with the house to say Thank you! Monday, I'm taking off work to hicking Old Rag Mountain with friends. I've been looking forward to it for a long time now. Last time I went, I was left behind and I went back down the mountain and sat at the bottom for 7 hours waiting for my friends to come back! I know.....I am a loser for doing that! However, I will not give up Monday.....that's a promise.
I had plans to go up to the Rennaissance Festival in Maryland last weekend, but I was broke. I'm hoping to go next weekend if I have the money and if my friend Rachel wants to go. She wants to dress me up in costume since I didn't when we were up in Minnesota!
For Halloween, I'm going to several parties on both Friday and Saturday! I really haven't decided on a costume yet, but I'm pointing towards being Mario.....from Super Mario Bros! Last year, I dressed up like Homer Simpson. I was kind of disappointed last year at the company Halloween party because I lost by one vote for most original. You know the dumb thing about that......the deciding vote was made by me when I voted for another co-worker! DAMMIT!!! OH well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home