Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Thursday, July 18, 2002

You have to love mom!

So I'm watching the movie "Summer Catch" with Freddie Prinz Jr, which is about baseball. My mom comes down to join me and starts watching it with me! At first she is doing something else....I think writing letters or something. After a while, I look over and there she is watching the movie. I see this and ask her does she like the movie and she tells me yeah. Not only is she watching it but she is actually liking it and getting into the whole story. She "awww's" and "coo's" over the love story between the main characters, calling it young love!!! I can't help but laugh at it. She even starts crying when the two characters, Freddie Prinz and Jessica Beihl, love each other but can't see each other because they are on different sides of the "track". The movie is so laughable and corny but my mom absolutely LOVES IT!!!!! At the end, I regretfully ask how she likes and she replys..."It was a good movie!!!" I just had to let out a big laugh at that point!!!! Apparently she hasn't seen all of Freddie Prinz Jr's movies!! Why should she.....if you see one.....you've seen them all!!!
Well, that's about it that has happened today. Tomorrow is Friday and I'm glad it's the end of the week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home