Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Saturday, August 31, 2002

THE EYES OF A STRANGER


As I walk down the halls,
I see the eyes of a stranger.
The eyes, those beautiful green eyes,
that draw me towards her.
Her eyes sparkle and shine,
like emerald jewels in the sun.
Those eyes that pierce at me,
that go through my heart undone.
As I begin to stare closely,
those green eyes that make me wander.
They seem to stare at my soul,
that wants to cry out for her.
But then an unhappy thought occurs,
as those green eyes brush past me.
The fear of thinking of those green eyes,
never again will I be able to see.


This is one of my own poems that I wrote after graduating high school in 1996. The green eyes belong to a girl that I had crush on all throughout the four years in high school! I never told her though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home