Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Thursday, August 22, 2002

In a meloncholy mood tonight! My softball team lost it's double header tonight.....lost both games! In the first game, I was the DH and only hit once. In the second game, I came in the second half....but only to stay in out field for 2 outs. The game was called on a mercy ruling....meaning that the other team had scored 15 runs in the game!
Also in an meloncholy mood because I am still waiting on a response from a woman that I have emailed twice from Match.com. We emailed each other a couple times yesterday and I thought we had a lot in common! She hasn't written back today! I have been irritated with women these days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home