Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Saturday, August 10, 2002

Last night I went to see Signs with my friend Kelly. I thought it was pretty decent since it was directed and written M. Night Shamyalan (sorry for the misspelling!). He directed The Sixth Sense and Unbreakable. If you seen both of those movies, you know that M. Night has an unusual way of telling his stories. You would know he puts some strange twists and turns in his movies. This one is no exception. This movie takes a twist on the old alien invasion stories...by centering around a lone family. It had it's funny parts and a few "jump out of your seat" moments. I won't give any more away so you are going to have to see it for yourself! I give it a C+ on my scale!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home