Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Sunday, July 28, 2002

You know....I keep saying over and over....I can't help but wonder how we, as a species, survived the Middle Ages! I ask myself that after working in the ticket office at Monticello again today. People can be sooooo dumb at times! They can ask the most dumbest questions like..."Is this Monticello?" or ask what the prices are when there's a big white sign in front of them telling them! I can't help but think of what my father says to me when I ask a stupid question...."IF IT HAD TEETH, IT WOULD BITE YOU!!!"
I don't think I have the patience to work there anymore. I don't think I have patience dealing with stupidity....even though I'm guilty of it myself sometimes! I don't think I can work in customer service. My supervisor asked if I could work a few days in September or October.....I DON"T THINK SO!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home