Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Tuesday, July 23, 2002

A special friend sent me this song:

The world ways on my shoulders
But what am I to do?
You sometimes drive me crazy
But I worry about you
I know it makes no difference
To what you are going through
But I've seen the tip of the iceberg
And I worry about you


Her story is that the song was passed to her by a friend during her trying times at the moment. She thought she would share this with the people that she loved...friends and family. It seems appropriate at the moment since I don't feel well at the moment. I'm glad to have friends that pass me along these messeges of caring. I know a few out there that might be reading this should take heart that I care enough to worry about you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home