Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Saturday, July 27, 2002

EIGHT LEGGED FREAKS!!!!

No...I'm not talking about a line of four sorority sisters! Close though!!!! I'm talking about the movie that's out which I went to see today. It's one of those "B-movie" movies about a group of giant mutated spiders that go rampant on a small little town. It stars David Arquette and Keri Wurher.
Now I was actually surprised with David Arquette in this movie. Most of his recent movies....except for the rare few like Scream....were just crappy with him in it. Though it was a bad movie....he did a decent part with it! I still don't understand why Courtney Cox is married to him!
Keri Wurher, who is always a hottie, played the strong female role as the sheriff of the little town. I like those strong female roles.....I love to see them kick ass! Though the only thing I couldn't believe from her in this role was that she played a mother of two. She isn't that old...though in the movie they explained this by saying she had a kid at 16. Still if she was a mom....she still is a hottie!
So as a personal critic to this "B-movie" movie.....I would give it a D+. I would just save your money and wait for it on video. Actually, if you really can't wait to see this movie but don't want to spend the money.....I would just suggest mutating some spiders on your own and release them on a small little town. May I suggest the town of Charlottesville?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home