Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Sunday, July 28, 2002

I await for her, my true love to be,
ever so patiently along the path of eternity.
I know not her name, never spoken,
nor her presence, never felt.
But by will of God, or simple fate,
I will meet my life's true soul mate.
The time will come when angels sing and heavens part,
my true love is close, telling me by
the heavy beating of my heart.


A poem that I soon hope to finish. Like life....it will continue and change. I know at times I lose hope....but I know that life has it's surprises. I pass forth this poem and messege to all who read this.....don't lose heart or hope in your search! Share your troubled heart and soul to those closest to you. You'll be surprised that they face the same challenges.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home