Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Thursday, August 01, 2002

I had signed up for softball with my company, who are starting a team, a few weeks ago. Last night was our first...and only....practice of it. We have a co-ed...co-sex...whatever you call it with both guys and girls on the same team. I thought I did fine...throwing, catching, and hitting! But today, when I woke up, the only place that hurts right now is the back of my left thigh! I'm wondering how did I hurt that part of my body??? Anyway, we have 10 games to play for this season and we start the week after next week. If anybody would like to watch me make an ass out of myself....just come and watch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home