Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Monday, July 29, 2002

10 REASON WHY I AM A FREAK!

1. I don't like vegetables
2. I don't just sneeze, I have sneezing fits!
3. I still play with LEGOS...including Star Wars legos
4. I'm hairy
5. I shed
6. I shed but I still have a lot of hair.
7. I can crack my knuckles anytime time
8. I can make owl calls
9. I have red sideburns even though I have black hair!
10. I live in a bubble...well...not literally!

I freely admit that I am a freak. I say that because I hate the word "normal". When we say someone is not "normal", who are are comparing them to? Us? If we do that, we do we compare ourselves to then? There are over 6 billon people in this world....so is just one person normal? If everyone was the same......we would be boring! There would be no varity in the world....no color, no definition!
I tell a friend constantly that she is weird! That is a compliment because that means she is unique!!!! So that is why I am a freak....because I am unique!!!! So the next time you say "They are not normal!".....ask yourself....

ARE YOU?

So, I dare you to make a list of what makes you a freak....uh...unique...and send them to your friends! I'm sure it will be fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home