Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Thursday, August 08, 2002

Well...curiosity got the better of me and I decided to take a few of those many....many...online quizs/survey's. Didn't what the hell it was until I took it. I don't know if it fits me!!!! Special thanks to a dear friend who has links to this and many others on her journal. Makes for some good conversation! Dare to find out what you are?

i am



what sexual performer are you?


Well this one explains alot!

you are a book called



what
dr. seuss book warped you?


Okay....now for this...I saw the movie! And it FREAKED ME OUT!!! So strange to be this type but it fits me!!!



What Spooky Being are You?

A CHICKEN!!! I'm a chicken??? I might need therapy after this!



What Obscure Animal are you?

I don't think I would call myself eccentric.....strange maybe....but not eccentric!



What obscure band are you?

Thanks again Lesa for these online tests!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home