Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Thursday, August 01, 2002

I just realize what one of my biggest pet peeve's is....when people tell me that I'm "out of the loop"! Now I KNOW that I don't know what is going on most of the time with everybody, including friends....yes...it's called being "out of the loop"! Yes...I like to KNOW what's going on with everybody but I know you are not just email or call me when something big or extrordinary happens in your life! BUT....when people say it in a way that sounds like I'm suppose to know what's going on....it really pisses me off! It makes it sound like I'm an invalid that has no clue what day it is! UNDERSTAND????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home