Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Tuesday, August 13, 2002

So I told a couple of people at work about my little story at the Mall and the beautiful girl! After I told all of my co-workers the story, each one of them told me I should go back and talk to her! I might do that....but I couldn't do it this week! Meetings and softball the next two nights and I'm going up to Northern Virginia on Friday for a funeral at Arlington National Cemetery. I appreciate all my co-workers and my friends who support and try to push me in the direction of talking to the woman! Actually, one of my co-workers said she might get me "hooked-up"....but who it that is I don't know! I doubt anything will happen. I don't carry much faith in what people say these days! Anyway, if I decide to finally do something, I will tell you about it!!!

To Fanged Fem and "I'm Wierd" ....thanks for the comments and support. I've been craving feedback for a while now. Next time I see you two, I'll give you a big ole kiss!!! Fanged Fem.....you know how to tease me, don't you???? ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home