Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Monday, February 10, 2003

Well, it's official....I'm a property owner. I closed with the bank today to buy 2 acres of land in Albermarle Co., in the Blue Ridge Mountains about 20 minutes outside of Charlottesville. I don't think it's really sunk in yet. I hear from other people that they don't know many 25 year old's that own land or their own house. This summer I should start building my own house. Some would say this shows maturity....to those that think that, I say to them "Nany Nany Boo Boo! You don't have a house and I do!" I'm kidding...I'm kidding!
Anyway, I showed several co-workers the ideas of what to build. They offered a lot of insights to most of the plans that I didn't realize! It's going to be a hard choice of what to build!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home