Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Friday, March 21, 2003

I hate that feeling you get when you don't know what the hell you are doing but you find out that you doing it right! That's been like that at work lately. I just feel so lost with some of things that are going on. And then there is my car. A used transmission is going to cost me 850 dollars, but that doesn't include the 250 to 300 dollars for installation/labor. Once I get it, I hope my car will last me for at least a year. I'm looking into buying another vehicle, maybe a Subaru Outback or a Toyota RAV4, something that has AWD! I know, it's not much of a "chic" magnet with a Subaru Outback, but what's going to be the difference from now?

The other hard choices right now is trying to pick out a color scheme for my house. It's hard enough to pick the plans for it, now I have to think about what kind of cabinets, what color, what wood, what style, what kind of knobs. I think I'm getting a headache! I do like the cherry color though!

Oh....by the way...has anybody tried this: "Fill a condom with water and put it in the freezer. Once it's frozen, take it out, peel off the latex, and have fun (wink, wink) with the ice!" Actually this came from a day calender of sex tips that my co-worker had. I had to laugh at first when he showed it to me but I'm actually wondering if that would really work? Anybody knows?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home