Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Friday, March 14, 2003

Okay...this entry is devoted to Dinglebert Humperdink and Gladis Vazquez! You asked for it....you got it!

Dating women

I haven't been in a dating mood lately. I know it's exciting to hear the juicy tidbits of dating like sweet romance and getting laid. However, I'm afraid that I have to disappoint you when I say I haven't had that in a while. I could say that I'm focusing on building the house and work, but the truth is I'm not in the mood or I'm just too damn lazy to date right now. However, I will provide you with this bit of gossip. As you may know, I am building a house soon. The area that I am building is actually surrounded by my mom's family. However I was recently told by my friend Kelly, that she knew of someone who lived near the area I was moving too. I told her that I would like to meet her since I would like to find a neighbor who I'm not related too. I would like to say that I have made contact with this person...woman....this week and have started talking to her over email! I will have to keep you informed in the future.

My House

Well, nothing much to report about that. I haven't started yet and won't until this summer. All I'm doing right now is paying off the land for it. In a previous entry, I told you about the home show that I went to last Sunday! Oh, and Dinglebert...stick built houses are another name for just regular wood siding houses. I was thinking about log cabins but I found that insurance on them are insane!

My Eating Habits!

Ok...why on Earth would anybody care about my eating habits. Yes! I am a picky eater! I am a freak! End of story!

Poetry

I will include some more poetry in the future. Right now, I seem to have writers block and can't think of anything new. If I think of something I will share it, or I could just share some of the others I have, but again I will include it in the future. In the mean time, why don't you share some with me!

My Predictions on the NCAA Tournament

The only thing I care about for the NCAA is my Virginia Caviliers! If they get into the Tournament, then Go Hoos!!!!

Fashion Tips

Now who the hell wants fashion tips from me??? I'm not gay! I'm just a t-shirt/blue jeans kind of guy! The only tip I know for me is that I don't like Pink!!!!

My Birthday!

My birthday is on Dec. 24th. That's many months away. I'll be 26! But by the time it comes around, most everybody forgets. That's why I hate my birthday!

My feelings!

You know I'm sure it would be a woman to ask me this! Let's see...what am I feeling? Tired! Frustrated! Meloncholy! Horny! All work related too....well, not being horny though. That's a completely different story!

Anyway that's about it that moment. Well, if you have any more questions or suggestions on what to write, I gladly write about them! Just be careful what you ask!!!!

PS: Did I put enough "!" in?





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home