Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Thursday, March 06, 2003

My folks left early to go up to Massachusetts this weekend. I pray for a safe trip to and from there for them.

I watched the finale of "I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here!" last night. Cris Judd won! I think he only won because of sentiment he got after talking about J. Lo! I still say it was a joke....but they did it for a worthy cause really. That was to raise money for charity.

I also wanted to share with you a link that some of my friends up in Northern Virginia sent me last night. It's a website that's devoted to the LADDER THEORY, which is a theory on adult male/female interaction. Basically, the creator of the theory tries to explain why men and women can't really be friends based on the rules of attraction. I personally think it's full of shit!! There is no evidence that leads the theory to be true, just the writer's bitter opinions against the female species. Please....go ahead and read it. I would definetly like to know a female perspective on this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home