Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Sunday, March 09, 2003

My folks got back last night from thier trip to Massachusetts. I told them about the bad news about my car and they were very supportive about it. The brought back tons of movie books that my late great Uncle Bob had. I was recently told I can have his collection of movies and books that he owns. He actually owned several hundred movies and books and I get to have all of them. So once I finish my house, I will have an entire library of movie memorabilla! Hehe....quite impressive I must say!
So after church today, we all went to the home show at UVa. I was able to go through a lot of showcases for several products in lookiong into what I can use for my house. I was quite impressed with the selection they had. However, I have to say that my mom put it out best about our skills in knowing about home construction when she told my father that she and I were dummies at this and that my father was the one to really know what to ask and look for! I had to agree with her since I know nothing of what to ask or look for in home construction, though there were a few things I liked!
Actually, at one point, my mom embarrased me! I was going through some of the showcases, where one had a young redhead assisting a vendor. I told my mom about this young woman with her gorgeous blue eyes, and my she said that she would go over to her and tell her that. I thought she was kidding and told her not too. However, in our second time around the place, she actually went over to the girl and told her what I said. HOLY SHIT!!! I couldn't believe that she actually told the girl that I thought she was beautiful! When my mom came back over, she told me that she wasn't married but was in a committed relationship! I was just so embarassed about it!!! God, I'm not telling anything anymore!
So I'm going to have to rummage through some of the stuff within the next few months and decide what I like. I know I'm going to get a couple headaches in the coming months! I hope it will be worth it!
After coming home, I got an email from my friend Kristina asking if anybody wanted to come with her to a Dave Matthew's Concert in September. I really want to go! I'm sure no one knows this but I have never been to a concert before! Also, no one has ever asked me to come to a concert with them before! I would love to go but I'm worried about my financial situation, such as putting a new transmission on my car or with the house! Hopefully, I can find someway to go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home