Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Tuesday, May 13, 2003

Dreamscape

You know how when you think about someone constantly, they tend to end up in your dreams? I've been thinking about someone in particular for sometime now, someone that I loved. That someone is not dead but I haven't talked to them for sometime now! I guess I'm just thinking about this person because I miss her. Anyway, I guess my thoughts finally caught up to my conscience and into my dreams. However the dream I had about this special someone wasn't a very good dream. It's one those dreams where that person turns into something that you never expect that person to become. I know this someone to be the sweet and gentle person that she is but in the dream she did a complete 180 degrees, and became something darker that I never wanted to see her go. It makes you wake up sweating and that gut wrenching feeling in your stomach.

What does it mean?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home