Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Sunday, May 04, 2003

I was bored....I found this...I answered them! Though I'm sure after reading several of my answers, you'll understand why I'm so bored!

LAYER ONE
-- Name: Christopher
-- Birthdate: 12/24/77
-- Birthplace: Charlottesville, Va
-- Current Location: Palmyra, Va
-- Eye Color: brown
-- Hair Color: black
-- Height: 5'9"
-- Righty or Lefty: righty
-- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

LAYER TWO
-- Your heritage: Portuguese, Irish, English, Welsh, German, and Cherokee Indian
-- The shoes you wore today: haven’t worn shoes today yet
-- Your weakness: Milk duds
-- Your fears: being alone,
-- Your perfect pizza: a large with all meats and cheeses!
-- Goal you'd like to achieve: Too many but I hope to have 1000’s of people be at my funeral

LAYER THREE
-- Your most overused phrase on AIM: BRB
-- Your thoughts first waking up: Huh!
-- Your best physical feature: I’ve been told it’s my eyebrows……I’m serious!
-- Your bedtime: between 10 and 12
-- Your most missed memory: my 4 years in college

LAYER FOUR
-- Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi
-- McDonald's or Burger King: Burger King
-- Single or group dates: It’s not like I’ve been on many but I guess single…since I haven’t been on group dates
-- Adidas or Nike: does it matter
-- Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Would you believe me when I say I don’t drink Ice tea
-- Chocolate or vanilla: Well, that would depend on the brand of ice cream
-- Cappuccino or coffee: Would you also believe me if I said I don’t drink coffee or cappucino

LAYER FIVE
-- smoke: NO
-- Cuss: YES
-- Sing: Can’t
-- Take a shower everyday: yes
-- Have a crush(es): always
-- Do you think you've been in love: Yes
-- Want to go to college: Already went
-- Like high school: HELL NO
-- Want to get married: Eventually….sooner or later
-- Believe in yourself: sometimes
-- Get motion sickness: no
-- Think you're attractive: No
-- Think you're a health freak: no
-- Get along with your parents: yes
-- Like thunderstorms: yes
-- Play an instrument: I used to play the flute

LAYER SIX: In the past month...
-- Drank alcohol: no
-- Smoked: no
-- Done a drug: no
-- Had Sex: I’m not saying
-- Made Out: Nope
-- Gone on a date: Nope
-- Gone to the mall?: Yes
-- Eaten an entire box of Oreos: no
-- Eaten sushi: no
-- Been on stage: no
-- Been dumped: In the last month…no…my life….always
-- Gone skating: no
-- Made homemade cookies: no
-- Gone skinny dipping: no
-- Dyed your hair: no
-- Stolen anything: no

LAYER SEVEN: Ever..
-- Played a game that required removal of clothing: No
-- If so, was it mixed company: NO
-- Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: NO
-- Been caught "doing something": No
-- Been called a tease: NO
-- Gotten beaten up: YES
-- Shoplifted: NO
-- Changed who you were to fit in: Nope

LAYER EIGHT
-- Age you hope to be married: Hope by 30, but that seems to be a long shot
-- Numbers and Names of Children: 3, don’t know names but I hope to have 2 boys and 1 girl
--How do you want to die: Nicely
-- Where you want to go to college: Already went…..George Mason University
-- What do you want to be when you grow up: Sex therapist
-- What country would you most like to visit: Portugal

LAYER NINE: In a guy/girl..
-- Best eye color? Green
-- Best hair color? Red
-- Short or long hair: Long
-- Height: Maybe shorter than me
-- Best weight: Doesn’t matter
-- Best articles of clothing: I like those one piece long dresses
-- Best first date location: dinner & a movie
-- Best first kiss location: when and where the time comes

LAYER TEN
-- Number of drugs taken illegally: 0
-- Number of people I could trust with my life: a handful
-- Number of CDs that I own: about 20
-- Number of piercings: 0
-- Number of tattoos: 0, but I have thought of getting one!
-- Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper?: I just got my name in the paper after buying my land
-- Number of scars on my body: One….which I never talk about and I never really show
-- Number of things in my past that I regret: plenty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home