Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Sunday, April 20, 2003

Weekend Recap

Long and painful weekend.

Saturday I went to help my cousin work on his house. We got there at 9 and stayed until 7! Spent the whole time putting up the ceiling in one room and putting up the walls on 2/3 rds of the inside. Hopefully this hard work will pay off for me when it comes to building my house!

Today, after going to church, I went to a family dinner. Spent some of the day hiding eggs for a few of my younger cousins and watching and helping them find them. I also went to take pictures of the property that I bought, if anybody would like to see. My highlight and highpoint of the day.....of this weekend.....was after dinner. I decided to go outside to lie on the hammock to relax and maybe take a nap. But I wasn't alone.....my cousin's 4 year old, Courtney, wanted to lie down beside me! Made my weekend! I think my cousin took a picture of us which I hope to get.

That was that. Nothing really exciting.

Question.......Do you ever feel like part of your life, never ever goes right or the timing just sucks? WHY? I'm losing my patience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home