Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Friday, August 22, 2003

So below is the hell I designed. A few are a no-brainer! Can you blame me? The one I added is Miss Cleo, the Tarot Card Reader from tv. I can't stand her! She's a demon of hell!!! However, I have to say that the New York Yankess are more evil than Miss Cleo!

Anyway, last night was the first game of our company softball team. We didn't practice at all coming into the game. Most of the people we had from last year are gone. One guy left altogether, two guys couldn't come, and two of the girls we had last year can't play this year because both of them are pregnant. I began to think that this is going to be a bad year.
However, when we started playing, we didn't look too bad! We held our own until the fifth inning, when we were up by the score of 6 to 5. They scored several runs, though we almost came back on our own but lost in the end by the score of 10 to 8. I myself, went 1 for 3 with a walk. I think all the playing I got from playing with my church team helped.

My parents are going to Kings Dominion today with my aunt and two cousins. I wanted to go!!! However, I went to Busch Gardens last week and I have to work today!

Some news on my house. Things are going slowly. It's now believed that I won't be able to break ground until October or November. The reason....well, I have to get a construction loan from the bank and my father says that usually takes a month. Once I have that squared away, I have to find a way to move the trailer that lies on where I'm building. Apparently that also takes awhile too! If it wasn't raining so much over the spring and early summer, I'm sure things would be close to finishing with my house. A pain in the ass, I tell you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home