Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Wednesday, August 13, 2003

So I was watching the movie Flight of the Navigator last night. If you remember, it was one of those Disney movies that they made in the 80's as part of their weekly movies! Of course you would remember it...it was about a 12 year old kid that is transported 8 years into the future by a mechanical alien and his cool spaceship. At the time, I thought it would have been cool to be a Navigator. It starred a young Sarah Jessica Parker, the alien was voiced by Paul Ruebins...aka...Pee Wee Herman, and the kid was named Joey Cramer.
Anyway, it hits me this morning to find out about this kid Joey. I asked myself, what did he do other than this movie? I was shocked to know that he only did two other movies. One was called Runaway, which sets place in the future where we have robots to help with work. It started Tom Selleck and Gene Simmons. Man, Gene is even scarier without his makeup on when he plays with KISS. The other movie that Joey Cramer stared in was with Buddy Ebson...aka...from the "Beverly Hillbillies". I don't remember what it was called.
Well, anyway, it's like the kid just fell off the face of the earth after that movie. I couldn't find any biographical informatiion on him after that. I keep seeing all this child actors that I remember from my childhood and wonder where the hell are they now!!! Maybe he'll turn up on VH1 on that "Where Are They Now!" series! I would love to just write to these kids now and see what they are doing!

Anyway....WHERE'S JOEY CRAMER NOW????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home