Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Thursday, July 31, 2003

I just had a little insight for a quote!

"Fight fire with fire and fire keeps burning. Fight fire with water, the fire becomes extinguished"

I know...it sounds a bit sappy but I thought about it when I was reading another journal. The person in this journal was angry over an opinion that was written in a paper. This person was going to write back to the paper with her opinion by arguing why it's wrong and using very explicit language. It just occurs to me that we never solve anything if we do what the old saying does when we "fight fire with fire" right? What is that we solved by doing that.

I guess at moment, I can help but think about the song "We Didn't Start the Fire" by Billy Joel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home