Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Friday, June 27, 2003

Second chances

So I had a second date with Loreley. She is so cool. We definitely have a lot in common. Last night, after getting off from work around 5, I pickered her up at her house. We then got to Arby's to get some take out and I took her to the nearest park, Chris Greene Lake. There we set up a little picknic near the lake and ate and talked for a few hours. Around 8, I took her to play Putt Putt. Had a fun time doing that. Then I wanted to just take a walk with her so I took her to the softball fields at Hollymead school. Around 10, I had her back at home. I know it sounds way to early to let a date end but it takes me almost an hour to get back home! Anyway, I think she likes me alot because she used the words nice, wonderful, and amazing throughout the evening to describe me!

I also wanted to say that I got in touch with a classmate from high school the other day. Her name is Brandy Jenkins...now Brandy Bui. I saw her profile on Classmates.com and wrote to her a few weeks ago. Just the other day, she wrote back, telling me to her email her personal email. So I did and she wrote back. Found out she is living in Virginia Beach, has been married to her high school boyfriend, Tuan Bui who is now in the Air Force, and they have a 9 1/2 month old son, Branden. I have to say it is pretty wierd talking to her because I had a crush on her all through my years in high school. That was seven years ago.....which I left behind. Anyway, I'm just trying to get a second chance to be friends with those that I didn't have a chance in high school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home