Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Sunday, May 25, 2003

HOLY SHIT!

Miami Cruise Ship on fire!

Both my parents were on that ship coming back from a week long cruise. I didn't hear about it until just a few minutes ago when my grandmother called me. I had just gotten back from church, when my grandmother called to say that my parents are alright and were fine. I had asked what happened and she told me that they called her and told her that their cruise ship caught fire! WHAT!!! She told me that she talked to them and tried calling me but I was at church but they left a message. I checked it after hanging up with my grandmother and they said they were fine. But that was some scary shit. I have to go pick them up from Dulles Airport at 4!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home