Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Friday, May 16, 2003

Yeah....we finally had our first softball game of the season tonight! This was suppose to be our third game but the first two were rained out! We won though I might be the weak link on the time so far! I went 0 for 2 with a walk! Didn't do so well in the outfield either! I think I'm going to start going to batting cages soon to practice and maybe try working out too!

Finally got information today about my friend Frankie who had her baby on May 8! She had a girl, who she named McKinley! I thought it was a boy at first! I made the mistake of asking when he was born!!! She had to have a C-section to give birth, and afterwards had to have an Appendectomy too after giving birth! I'm just glad that they are both doing well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home