Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Tuesday, June 24, 2003

I forgot to tell you about my weekend date this past Saturday!

Every time I went into Church, Loreley, was also there at the door, either waiting or passing out pamphlets. All I said to her when I saw her was hello and walk by into church. It was about two weeks ago, that I heard that she was eying me and that she wanted me to ask her out. I think it was two Sunday's ago that her stepmother actually ran into my mother and told her that Loreley was interested in me. So I finally decided what the hell....to ask her out. I was a bit nervous too and I told myself that I would do it when I saw her at Church last Wednesday night, but I chickened out! However, I finally got the guts to call her the next night and ask her out. I left a message on her recorder and she called me back later that night. I know I sounded nervous to her but I just asked if she wanted to go out Saturday night (just this past weekend) and she told me where she lived.
Well, the night came and I picked her up at her house. I talked to her parents for a bit, since she is 19 and going to the local community college. We left and went to dinner at my cousin's restaurant, Rococo's. During the dinner, I found out that we had a lot in common. We then finished dinner and went to see the movie "Finding Nemo". It was actually a very good movie besides being a kids movie. After the movie, I took her to get some ice cream and then took her home.
I have to say that I am glad I finally asked Loreley out. She's great and we have alot in common. I talked her Sunday and asked her about going out this Thursday. I'm thinking of taking her to Putt Putt!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home